2018 ICAD (3rd ICAD) was held in Convention Center at at "the saint-Paul" in Nice, France, from October 5-7, 2018. The conference addressed a range of critically important studies relating to aging and aged-related disease in the world today. We invite proposals for paper presentations, posters/exhibits, or colloquia.
Conference Hosting Organizations:
1. Institute for Research on Cancer and Aging, Nice (IRCAN)
2. International Society on Aging and Disease
1. Xuanwu Hospital, Captial Medical University
2. The First Affiliated Hospital, Wenzhou Medical Univeristy
3. Qingdao Co-orient Watson Biotechnology Group Co. Ltd
4. University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, Texas, USA